The Laburnum Lodge boasts sophistication, with its bespoke design making this a truly unique lodge. Once inside the generous entrance vestibule you are transported into the open plan living area with extensive storage facilities, appealing to all lifestyles. Step up into the raised dining area with split level flooring which leads into the superbly equipped kitchen accentuated by marble effect surfaces, signature style breakfast bar seating and fully co-ordinating free standing dining table.
The luxuriously appointed bedrooms have co-ordinating curtains, with a feature acoustic moderating alcove headboard and luxury sliding mirrored wardrobes to both bedrooms. The ambient bedroom lighting makes this the perfect space to ease back and relax in pure indulgent luxury.
* Includes 2018 site fees up to 30th November 2018
* Siting and connections included
* VAT included
* Current Rates & Water charges included
* 1 Years Free Insurance
* Designated parking
* Fully galvanised chassis
* Double glazing & Central heating
* Extra insulation
* Velux® roof light with blind to dining area
* 5 Burner gas hob with electric ignition
* Profile glass extractor
* Shower over bath with feature tile effect wet wall and concertina bath screen
* 2 en-suites, one with bath
* Utility room complete with sink, storage cupboard and plumbing with space for free standing appliance
* Unique study/games area with study chair and feature spotlights
*Soft close hinges to doors and drawers throughout
* Front double sliding patio doors including 2 down lighters
* USB sockets to bedrooms and study area
* Free standing settee and armchairs with scatter cushions
* Free standing marble effect dining table with sprung chairs
* Marble effect breakfast bar and stools
* TV points to bedrooms
Complete with furniture and furnishings, please ask for further details.
License costs £6715.81 per annum - Water and Sewage £476.71 per annum - Electric & Gas are metered and chargeable - read twice a year.
Insurance is required and is dealt with by the customer on an annual basis.
Lease Term Available
25 Years from date of purchase.
Contact us for the latest offer.
Occupancy is allowed between 7th February through to 6th January.
The holiday lodge accommodation can only be used for holiday purposes only and cannot be used for full time residential living(additional conditions apply).
As owners at this site, the best kept secret, you will be able to enjoy:
* 12 facility passes for the use of:
* Fitness Suite, Sauna, Steam room
* Heated Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Eventing Entertainment venue
* Swimming and Outdoor activities
* Owners Events
* Restaurant, Café & Sports Lounge
* Indoor & outdoor play area's
* Tennis courts
* Multi court
*Wi-Fi across the park
** And much more
Viewings are welcomed 7 Days a Week by appointment arranged by the owners Selling Agent only.
Please call the friendly team at ADKINS ESTATE AGENTS in Cirencester, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org - Please be aware that weekend viewings may require at least 48 hours' notice
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Residential Sales | Lettings | Management - 01285 239 486
We inform our potential purchasers that these sales details have been prepared as a general guide. Please be aware that we have not carried out a survey nor have we tested any services or appliances. In addition, we note that any fittings also have not been tested. The room sizes are to be taken as a guide and not relied upon for measuring for carpets, curtains etc.