*** Adkins Lettings are offering the unique opportunity to rent this lovely ONE BEDROOM Cotswold stone cottage in one of the most favoured locations close to Cirencester's market place. A first floor open plan living room is complimented by a large kitchen. The ground floor provides a double bedroom, bathroom and ample storage.
Property Holding Fee - 1 week's rent.
Tenancy Security deposit - 5 weeks' rent.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- £50 inc VAT for any changes to the tenancy agreement (eg permission to keep a pet) if allowed by landlord/s.
- Up to £100 inc VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for loss of keys/security devices.
- Landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs associated with early termination of a tenancy.
- Contractual damages in the event of tenant's default of a tenancy agreement.
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Payments for the late payment of rent;
- A breach of a term of the contract;
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenants Fee Act 2019.
For tenancies that started before 1st June 2019 fees will continue to be charged as per the original agreement until 31st May 2020.
Adkins are members of The Property Ombudsman (redress scheme)
Adkins are members of propertymark Client Money Protection scheme
Adkins holds the relevant Client Money Protection insurance