You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in. Please Log In
Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Two Bedroom House
Large Rear Garden
Set Back From The Road
Gas Fired Central Heating
Close To Schools & Amenities
Popular Residential Area
Outbuilding Ideal For Storage
** LET & MANAGED through ADKINS LETTINGS - this 2 bedroom terraced house in Cirencester. Situated in a popular residential area, close to schools, shops and local amenities.
Property Holding Fee - 1 week's rent.
Tenancy Security deposit - 5 weeks' rent.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- £50 inc VAT for any changes to the tenancy agreement (eg permission to keep a pet).
- Up to £100 inc VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for loss of keys/security devices.
- Landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs associated with early termination of a tenancy.
- Contractual damages in the event of tenant's default of a tenancy agreement.
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Payments for the late payment of rent;
- A breach of a term of the contract;
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenants Fee Act 2019.
For tenancies that started before 1st June 2019 fees will continue to be charged as per the original agreement until 31st May 2020.
Adkins are members of The Property Ombudsman (redress scheme)
Adkins are members of propertymark Client Money Protection scheme
The property is set back from the road in a desirable location within easy rach of Cirencester's town centre.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway to the front door, there is a covered passageway to a gated entrance into the rear garden. There is a lawn to the rear and an outbuilding for additional storage.
The ground floor includes an entrance hallway, sitting room with a window overlooking the front and a gas feature fire. The kitchen is fully fitted with an oven, hob and extractor above, many floor and wall units complete this kitchen.
The first floor has 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Central heating and hot water is provided via gas fired central heating, UPVC doors and windows complete the property.
Cotswold District Council - Band C - 01285 623000
Deposit £1200 Secured in the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme)
Please call our office for more information regarding fees in relation to referencing and to set up a tenancy agreement.
Viewings are welcomed by prior appointment 7 Days a Week until 8pm in the evenings through the vendor's Agent, please call the team at ADKINS ESTATE AGENTS in Cirencester, or email at email@example.com - We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Residential Sales | Lettings | Management - 01285 239 486
We inform our potential tenants that these letting details have been prepared as a general guide. The room sizes are to be taken as a guide and not relied upon for measuring for furniture etc.